Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Using CheckBoxList

Using CheckBoxList

Robert Strickland

We use the CheckBoxList to display a series of checkboxes. When binding the
control we set up the DataTextField and DataValueField. The issue centers on
some javascript code that needs to know the value property of each HTML
checkbox created by the CheckBoxList. However, the value attribute is not
rendered. Is there a way to get the value attribute to render onto the
client?