Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Inheritance with webpages

Re: Inheritance with webpages

John Oakes

I thought master pages weren't available until 2.0?

-John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Look at Master Pages.
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "Geir Sanne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi!!!
> >
> > im trying to make a set of pages that has a banner on top and a left

menu
> in all pages.
> >
> > ive tried to make a base page with a banner docked to top and a menu

> docked to left and
> > let all pages inherit from this base page, but i cant make that work.
> >
> > whats the correct way to do this in asp.net ?
> >
> > regards
> > Geir Sanne

Eliyahu Goldin

Look at Master Pages.

Eliyahu

"Geir Sanne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi!!!
>
> im trying to make a set of pages that has a banner on top and a left menu

in all pages.

> ive tried to make a base page with a banner docked to top and a menu

docked to left and
> let all pages inherit from this base page, but i cant make that work.
>
> whats the correct way to do this in asp.net ?
>
> regards
> Geir Sanne

Eliyahu Goldin

See http://authors.aspalliance.com/PaulW...rticles/?id=14
I don't have any personal experience though.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...