Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Wizard Control

Wizard Control

Remoting

Hi,
I have a wizard control with 5 steps in it. How can enable and disable
sidebar buttons, so that the use will not be allowed to go from step1
to step 5 and click finish? I tried validation controls on the steps,
but they wont get fired until the user enters that particular step.
Thanks for any links.
Anil.

dawagstaff@gmail.com

You can use Wizard.DisplaySideBar = false to stop the sidebar from
appearing at all. Validation will then stop them progressing to the
next step until the one they are on is complete.