Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp.net 2.0 web control property problems

asp.net 2.0 web control property problems

MarkAurit

Im writing my first asp.net 2.0 app, and wrote a small part of it as a web
control.
I dragged it on the webform and that looks ok, but in the codebehind I dont
see any of the public properties. The control works ok when I run the page
in my browser, but I cant get into it programatically.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. My research has so fast let me
pretty frustrated.