Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > RequiredFieldValidator not working with Button "onclick" Confirm.

RequiredFieldValidator not working with Button "onclick" Confirm.

michaelg83@yahoo.com

I'm having a problem with the requiredfieldvalidator and the onclick
confirm in a submit button. Basically the button is running the code
at the server even though there is an error on the client side
requiredfieldvalidator. I would appreciate any help.

Page_Load
Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return confirm('" & "Do you want to
submit?" & "');")

Thanks,
Michael Garcia