Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > RadioButton CausesValidation problem

RadioButton CausesValidation problem

Mikeg

Hi
I have a RadioButton with CausesValidation set to true.

When I click the RadioButton and an error is displayed (eg. due to non
numeric data in a numeric field) an error message is displayed. This is as
expected.

However, the problem is that the RadioButton (which I just clicked) is now
checked, whereas I want the other RadioButton in the group (ie. the one that
was checked initially) to remain checked until the textboxes have passed
validation.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,

MikeG