Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Cannot get certain columns in DataGrid to wrap text

Cannot get certain columns in DataGrid to wrap text

glenn

Hi folks,

I have a DataGrid control and I have all of the columns wrapping their
text except for one column which insists on placing the text all in one line
without wrapping.

All columns in my HTML are the same but obviously something is different.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

-glenn