Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Populate text box with value from dropdown list

Populate text box with value from dropdown list

TJHerman

I have a dropdown list within the Edit template of a Formview control.

I need to populate the textbox with the display value of the dropdown list.

I've tried setting this in the Change event of the dropdown list, but am
assuming I'm not using the correct combination of references.

Thanks much for any assistance!