Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TimeOfDay control

TimeOfDay control

David Thielen

Hi;

Anyone know of a good time of day control that will look good next to the
Calendar control? I have to get both a date & time from a user (when to
perform an action).

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

Jesse Houwing

David Thielen wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Anyone know of a good time of day control that will look good next to the
> Calendar control? I have to get both a date & time from a user (when to
> perform an action).

Have you taken a look at PetersDatePackage?

http://www.peterblum.com/

It contains both a calendar control and a timeofday control that look
great when showed next to eachother

Jesse Houwing

David Thielen

looks perfect - thanks - dave