Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > retain table structure in a textbox

retain table structure in a textbox

Rekha

Hi,

My users have to add some text information along with the some data that is
in tabel format inside a text box. The issue I have is when the user copies
the table inside a textbox, the lines and the column alignment disappears.

I am using Visual Studio 2005 with Oracle backend db.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Rekha