Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adding different columns to a datagrid from different tables in the database

Adding different columns to a datagrid from different tables in the database

nmsreddi

I am trying to bind data to data grid from database where my data to be
bind is from different
columns from different tables of the same database.i should get the
output as a report of different columns on a single datagrid

Prakash V

hi,
There should be some relation between that tables. try to write a Query
with joins of those tables which gives you a required result and bind that
to Datagrid.
if you cant do this , explain you scenario.

Regards,
Prakash.V
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...