Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TextBox onchange event for templated column in gridview

TextBox onchange event for templated column in gridview

Jon Prisbe

I have a gridview with one column that is a templatefield. The item template
is a textbox. I have added a TextChanged event handler via the VS2005
properties window but when I change the text and exit the textbox my handler
never gets called.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Prakash V

Add AutoPostBack="true" for that textbox.

Regards,
Prakash

news:(E-Mail Removed)...