Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Catching events from buttons in dynamic table

Catching events from buttons in dynamic table

tbTigern@newsgroups.nospam

Hi
I’m using a table control and dynamically populating it with Button
Controls. How can I catch the Click events from these controls? Is there
alternative (better?) ways of doing this?

Thanks

- Thorgeir

Prashanth G

Probably to my understanding, We could have a function which takes the button name as parameter and the function can be register to the button when we actually create button. The kind of maupulation can be diffentiated within the function by trapping the ID or the caption given to the button.
I am not very sure whether this would solve ur problem.
---
Posted via www.DotNetSlackers.com