Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Calendar SelectionMode

Calendar SelectionMode

david.decotis@sitq.com

Hello all,

I am working with a .NET web calendar. I have selected the
SelectionMode property to none. However, I would like to have some
days of calendar clickable. So in the template's codebehind I have
done the following for specific days of the month.

e.Cell.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.location.href('" & calURL &
"')")

The problem is that although I can click on a specific day of the
Calendar month, the mouse does not display that the day of the month as
being clickable. Because I set the SelectionMode property to none there
seems to be no visible hyperlink.

Does anyone have any ideas.

Greatly appreciated
Dave