Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > adding intellisense

adding intellisense

lior

Hi all,

i've created a new server control named: NewLabel that inherit from
Label control.
I add a new attribute to this control named "Permission" and i've
created a "tag prefix" in the .config file to this new control.
when i add this control it works fine and the intellisense give me the
prefix and the new attibute that i added to this control.
example:
<NewLabel:NewLabel ID="l1" runat="server" Permission= "" </NewLabel:NewLabel>

the problem is that i don't know how to add the functionality that when i
type the "permission"
attribute a list will be opend to me (like: "User", "Admin"...) like
when you type "runat=" and
then i get a list and i can chose "server" from it and the develper
doesn't need to know what are his options.
i'm working on vs2005!!!, in 2003 it was easy to change the asp.xsd
file.
how do i solve this?

thanks!!!