Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > CascadingDropDown

CascadingDropDown

Vittorio Pavesi

Hello,
I need to implement a page with CascadingDropDown Atlas control bound to
a SQL table possibly using vb.net.
Have you got any example or links ?
Thanks

Vittorio Pavesi
------------------------------------
http://www.vittorio.tk

Phillip Williams

Hi Vittorio,

webservice’s method that retrieves the data for the dropdown lists on my
website at this link
http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/...gdropdown.aspx

--
HTH,
Phillip Williams

"Vittorio Pavesi" wrote:

> Hello,
> I need to implement a page with CascadingDropDown Atlas control bound to
> a SQL table possibly using vb.net.
> Have you got any example or links ?
> Thanks
>
> Vittorio Pavesi
> ------------------------------------
> http://www.vittorio.tk

Vittorio Pavesi

Phillip Williams ha scritto:
> Hi Vittorio,

> webservice’s method that retrieves the data for the dropdown lists on my
> website at this link:
> http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/...gdropdown.aspx

Thank you very much, I was able to create the same thing in VB.NET
Regards

Vittorio Pavesi
http://www.vittorio.tk