Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > minimize WebParts

minimize WebParts

Pamela Li

Hello,

How do I program it so that the page starts with the webpart minimized?

Thanks.

Pamela Li

What you are saying is true, but the minimizing only occurs the fisrt time
that the users log in.

"Alvin Bruney" wrote:

> I thought the whole idea of web parts was to present the user with choices
> re customization and personalization. It would seem that minimizing (hiding)
> the web part goes against the grain.
>
> --
>
> ________________________
> Warm regards,
> Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]
>
> [Shameless Author plug]
> Professional VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley
> The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET
> www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon
> Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/blogs/alvin
>
> "Pamela Li" <Pamela http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > How do I program it so that the page starts with the webpart minimized?
> >
> > Thanks.

Jan Hyde

Pamela Li <Pamela (E-Mail Removed)>'s wild
thoughts were released on Tue, 23 May 2006 03:45:02 -0700
bearing the following fruit:

>Hello,
>
>How do I program it so that the page starts with the webpart minimized?
>
>Thanks.

Use the well named ChromeState property.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the
other was eating fireworks.

They charged one and let the other one off.

Minimize to taskbar/system tray Frunobulax Firefox 6 07-12-2006 04:32 AM
thunderbird - how to minimize it on startup? Yandos Firefox 1 12-06-2005 08:30 AM
Minimize window when Show a ASP .Net 0 10-10-2005 10:31 AM
in wxPython, how to minimize the window in absence of minimize button? Erik Bethke Python 1 02-08-2005 03:35 PM
"Minimize event" Latha Rajeev ASP .Net 0 07-18-2003 06:33 AM

Advertisments