Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Menu Control in 2.0 and client-side control

Menu Control in 2.0 and client-side control

JCM.NET

HI,
i am having problems using client side events with the menu control. I am
creating the menu items dynamically using an XmlDataSource. How can I via
javascript set a button as in 'clicked' state? I now you can do
mnuNav.Items(0).Selected = True on server side (however i have problems with
this working also), but I want to have a btn shown as selected after page is
done loading, and do this in a javascript block. Ideally, i would like to
handle all menu click events on client as well, but I can't get this to work
either. I have tried doing:
<asp:Menu ID="mnuNav" OnMenuItemClick ="javascript:ClickME()"
runat="server" DataSourceID="XmlDataSource1"
but that gives error.
any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Jason