Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Replace Html Control with form control

Replace Html Control with form control

=?Utf-8?B?RGFz?=

HI
I have copied the html code for the login form from a built menu. Now I want to replace that with the text box control
It shows me the erro
Control 'txtUID' of type 'TextBox' must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server

Thanks in advance

Das

avnrao

add a <form> tag covering your html code.

Av.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...