Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .aspx page in VB.net project

.aspx page in VB.net project

=?Utf-8?B?YW5vb3A=?=

Hello
How can I display a message box in ASPX page. I tried with MsgBox function but it says that your userinteractive mode is false. I also find out that exception/error is raised. please help

avnrao

To display a message box in the browser use alert('message') in javascript.
or you can use custom aspx page to display a message box in a new
window..use window.showModelDialog() method.

if its for debugging purposes, use Response.Write(message) and
Response.End().

Av.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...