Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView and "HTML" content

TreeView and "HTML" content

Thomas S. Trias

If I add nodes to a TreeView with HTML special characters in the Text
property, they do not get HTML Encoded when the TreeView is rendered.
However, if I HTML Encode the Text property, then the alt and title
attributes on the images and checkboxes respectively end up HTML Encoded
twice. Is there any way to get around this?

Thomas S. Trias
Senior Developer
Artizan Internet Services
http://www.artizan.com/