Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DetailsView GridView bound to DataSet not DataSourceControl

DetailsView GridView bound to DataSet not DataSourceControl

mgbee

I have a DetailsView and a GridView each bound to the same instance of a
DataSet. If the select button is clicked, the detailsview doesn't navigate to
the corresponding record in the GridView, and if I try to capture the
newSelectedIndex in the selectedindexchanging event there is no method on the
detailsview to use to select that specific record, I have searched for
examples of something similar and found none, I need this behavior for a
specific reason any insight or suggestion would help.
Thanks