Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with treeview control in VS2005

Problem with treeview control in VS2005

Buddy Robbins

I'm trying to use the treeview control, and I would like to format the node
text to display more than one piece of data.
Currently, I'm setting the text to something like:

The formatting looks good, however if I turn on the checkboxes, it looks
like the checkbox is on one line and the table is put on another line.

I started messing with all sorts of combinations of column widths, but could
never get the checkbox to go on the same line.
Has anyone encountered this or knows how to get around it?

Thanks in advance,
Buddy Robbins

how to access the Page from a TreeNode (treeview 's element) : addinga context menu to a treeview abargaddon ASP .Net Building Controls 0 01-17-2008 11:05 AM
TreeView woes in VS2005 Josh ASP .Net 5 06-19-2007 09:43 AM
TreeView doesn't refresh unless restart VS2005 Charlie@CBFC ASP .Net 0 01-05-2007 04:00 PM
ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView - Programatically Selecting A TreeView Node =?Utf-8?B?VHltYm93?= ASP .Net 2 01-10-2006 03:51 AM
Issue with a custom TreeView derived from the TreeView control Ionutz ASP .Net Web Controls 2 10-23-2005 03:23 PM

Advertisments