Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Please help with datasource control (asp.net 2.0)

Please help with datasource control (asp.net 2.0)

John O

Hi eveyone!

I'm using a datasource control that is bound to a select box. It has a
query which is working fine but here is the problem. I want it to call a
stored procedure which returns a recordset and when I get to the
configuration wizard page that gives me a radio for either a 'SQL
statement:' or 'Stored Procedure', the stored procedure is always grayed
out no matter what I do. I've double checked the database to make sure that
the aspnet user has access to the stored procedure ..(even made aspnet an
administrator temporarily >.<). Could anyone guess what Im doing wrong?

jo