Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > <<< Connection Problem with SQL Server + C#.Net on Local Area Network >>>

<<< Connection Problem with SQL Server + C#.Net on Local Area Network >>>

gndzkdr@gmail.com

hi all,

i m new on Sql and i have a project related to C# and Sql.

i have to do a project which must work on LAN, and there must be only
one database file on main computer(Server Computer) and other
computers(client computers) must connect database on main computer.

i m preparing my project on my personal computer(it is called MYCOMP)
and doing connection with wizard. then it doesnt work on other
computers(works only my personal computer). when i done connection with
wizard .Net create a connection code like below....

// sqlConnection1
//
this.sqlConnection1.ConnectionString = "workstation id=MYCOMP;packet
size=4096;integrated security=SSPI;data source=MYCOM" +
"P;persist security info=False;initial catalog=migros";

i think, because of taking my computer's name in connection string it
doesnt work on other computers...

what can i do for this problem (((((((

please write me a solution as soon as possible...( i have only 15 days
to hand over and still couldnt start to write my codes, otherwise i
cant graduate....)

PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!!!!

thnks for now......

Christopher Reed

Try this:

ConnectionString = "Server=MYCOMP;Integrated
Security=True;Database=migros;Persist Security Info=False;"

--
Christopher A. Reed

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...