Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > stylesheet on ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView and Menu Control

stylesheet on ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView and Menu Control

Vivek N

Hi,

I'm using the ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView and Menu Control in my website. The
problem is that when the client side script is generated the control
generates a normal html link <a> </a> . In my style sheet I have
following. This makes even those (esp the menu items) also blue in
color. Is there any way out ?? Or can I explicitly tell control not to
use this style for links. Thanks a lot in advance.

A:active
{
color: Blue;
text-decoration:none;
}
A:hover
{
color: Blue;
text-decoration:none;
}
A:visited
{
color: Blue;
text-decoration:none;
}

Vivek N

Ward Bekker

Hi Vivek,

You can by using CSS. For example:

..nonDefault A:Active {
color: Green;
}

For this to work you need to set the cssclass property of you controls
to nonDefault.

This statement means that for all anchors tags "inside" your controls
have a green hyperlink text color.

--
Ward Bekker
"Asp.Net Discussions for the Professional Developer"

"Free .Net 2.0 C# to/from VB.Net Code Converter"
http://www.dotnettaxi.com/Tools/Converter.aspx

clintonG

Since when is there a nonDefault class that all parsers understand and
where is it documented?

<%= Clinton Gallagher

"Ward Bekker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e0anlo$7i7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Vivek,
>
> You can by using CSS. For example:
>
> .nonDefault A:Active {
> color: Green;
> }
>
> For this to work you need to set the cssclass property of you controls to
> nonDefault.
>
> This statement means that for all anchors tags "inside" your controls have
> a green hyperlink text color.
>

> --
> Ward Bekker
> "Asp.Net Discussions for the Professional Developer"
> http://www.dotnettaxi.com
>
> "Free .Net 2.0 C# to/from VB.Net Code Converter"
> http://www.dotnettaxi.com/Tools/Converter.aspx

Ward Bekker

Clinton,

It's for you to create.

--
Ward Bekker
"Asp.Net Discussions for the Professional Developer"
http://www.dotnettaxi.com

"Free .Net 2.0 C# to/from VB.Net Code Converter"
http://www.dotnettaxi.com/Tools/Converter.aspx

Bart

Hi Ward,

I tried this for the non visited url's like in a treeview control:
A:Link {
color: Green;
}

But is doesn't work.