Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Treeview - maintaining state with Master-detail pages

Treeview - maintaining state with Master-detail pages

Greg

asp .net 2.0

Hi - I have a treeview in my master page, and I'm having trouble keeping the
tree expanded when I click on a node.

Expanding the tree (using the plus sign in the tree) works fine, and keeps
state (tree expanded), but as soon as I click on a node (which has a
navigateurl configured to load a page into the details contentplaceholder on
the master page), the tree collapses to its initial state. . .

How can I maintain this state?

Thanks,

Greg