Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Gridview and listbox

Gridview and listbox

AKJTR

I have a one to many sql query and would like to show the many in a listbox
in a gridview with the row showing the one record. I know how to get the
data intoa gridview but can't figure out how to get the data into a listbox
in a template columun. Clear as mud?

Here's my sql statement

SELECT gs_bid_info.gbi_bid_number, gs_bid_amendments.gba_bid_number,
gs_bid_info.gbi_fiscal_year, gs_bid_info.gbi_bid_desc,
gs_bid_info.gbi_issue_date, gs_bid_amendments.gba_amendment_date FROM
gs_bid_amendments RIGHT OUTER JOIN gs_bid_info ON
gs_bid_amendments.gba_bid_number = gs_bid_info.gbi_bid_number

I get back multiple gba_amendment_date and want them to be in a listbox in
the end columun of my datarow in a gridview.

tia

Phillip Williams

http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/.../gridview.aspx

--