Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Separator in Menu control

Separator in Menu control

Matt Weaver

I'm trying to incorporate a separator image in a dynamic menu control,
but I'm running into a very basic problem. The image specified doesn't
repeat, which means I have to match the width of the graphic I use to
the longest item in a submenu so the graphic isn't too short or the menu
isn't wider than it needs to be. Kinda defeats the point of a dynamic
menu. Am I missing something? Can anyone envision a way for the
separator to be as wide as it needs to be automatically? TIA.

Matt Weaver