Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Copying music from desk top to laptop

Copying music from desk top to laptop

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZiBKIERvZ2c=?=

Hello,

I just set up my network but I am unsure how to copy files and send them to
my laptop. Ang direction would be great !!!

Thanks,
Jason

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
You have to set the File Sharing setting on both computers.
Once you set the sharing, map the drives, and then you can copy files the way you do it
regularly.
Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network Settings, and
Sharing.
http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Chef J Dogg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I just set up my network but I am unsure how to copy files and send them to
> my laptop. Ang direction would be great !!!
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And CustomerSupport Software cw Computer Support 0 12-22-2007 03:38 AM
Desk top shortcut John Smith ASP .Net 2 11-04-2005 09:34 PM
wireless networking a desk top and wireless laptop togeather =?Utf-8?B?bWlrY2tvejc0?= Wireless Networking 1 07-15-2005 04:25 PM
Actuate/Java developer--top nyc fixed income trading desk Patrick Burke Java 0 05-19-2004 03:27 PM
mystery file on my desk top Josh Computer Support 3 07-16-2003 12:42 AM

Advertisments