Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can't Create a multi page report

Can't Create a multi page report

ME

I need to know how to create a MULTI page report. All I can seem to create
is a report with only one page, even though the datasource it is bound to
returns multiple records. I have posted an example of my source code here:
http://mreprogramming.com/currentrel...lication25.zip

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Matt

Ranko

ME wrote:
> I need to know how to create a MULTI page report. All I can seem to create
> is a report with only one page, even though the datasource it is bound to
> returns multiple records. I have posted an example of my source code here:
> http://mreprogramming.com/currentrel...lication25.zip
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Put these two textfield in list(from toolbox),
select the list and in properties find Grouping,
click on little button to open dialog: Grouping and Sorting properties,
in Group on: Expression pick from combo grouping field, for example
=Fields!ID.Value
check checkbox Page break at the end

and you will get one customer per each page

ME

Thanks! That actually helped more than you know! This reporting stuff is a
bit hard to understand, I wish I had some real nice tutorial to go through
that did more than just say "add your expression here" Microsoft has a few
tutorials but the so "simple" they don't seem to cover real world stuff.

Thanks,

Matt
news:(E-Mail Removed)...