Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > I need to convert the COM controls????

I need to convert the COM controls????

NATE

I need a web control to browse a cube...
I don't know how to use the OWC controls (COM controls in general),
when I drag a COM control to my page I can't see all the properties and
if I drag another COM control, for example a button I see the same
properties...
Do I need to convert the COM controls to .Net controls or something
like that???
thanks...

Kevin Spencer

See