Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Design Time referencing of Properties

Design Time referencing of Properties

Venkat

Hi

I am writing a webcontrol, that has two properties, both are strings. Based
on the value of the first property, I want set the default values of the
second property. I am trying to set the default values of the second property
using typeconverter that inherits stringconverter and overriding
GetStandardValueCollection. In the method GetStandardValueCollection , How do
I referece prop1 (use the value of prop1)?.

Thanks
Venkat