Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Label has not multiline property to set?

Label has not multiline property to set?

enhung

I use a Formview to update my new database. In the itemlist, when it retrieve
the news from database, it's rendered in a label. However, the label has no
multiline property to set, so, it appears the news does not look like
expected.

Can this be done with standard control?

I am kind of newbie in this. Thanks.

enhung

Or this has to be done by Fromview.Find ?

"enhung" wrote:

> I use a Formview to update my new database. In the itemlist, when it retrieve
> the news from database, it's rendered in a label. However, the label has no
> multiline property to set, so, it appears the news does not look like
> expected.
>
> Can this be done with standard control?
>
> I am kind of newbie in this. Thanks.

Chris C

There is another control called a literal. It sounds like it is more
what you are looking for.

--
Chris C