Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adding OnClick() to an asp:Table

Adding OnClick() to an asp:Table

Andrew Chalk

I have an asp table to which I have added rows and cells. When the user
clicks on one of the cells I want this to fire an event. OnClick() is not a
standard event in a Table, TableRow or TableCell. How can I add support for
it?

Many thanks

Christopher Reed

Add to the cell a LinkButton control.