Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Databound control with both RepeatColumns and also Paging enabled?

Databound control with both RepeatColumns and also Paging enabled?

Al Cadalzo

I'm using ASP.Net 2.0. I need to show data from a single field (as a
hyperlink) but the column is to be repeated (RepeatColumns = 2). I have
this in a DataList control and it is working fine. There is an additional
requirement now to add a pager control, but it seems like I would have to
use a GridView instead of a DataList in order to allow paging. The GridView
doesn't have the capability to repeat columns however. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Al