Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DynamicMenuItemStyle override style (cursor:text)

DynamicMenuItemStyle override style (cursor:text)

bradjoss@hotmail.com

I am using the DynamicMenuItemStyle element and all seems to be going
well, except that I have a custom CSSClass associated with the item
that has styles being overwritten by the default style of the item. In
the case below, this is the code that is ultimately generated. My
style (DynamicMenuItemStyle) has a specification for "cursor: hand;",
yet, since there is an auto style added (cursor:text, it overrides my
style. How can I prevent the control from adding it's default style
attribute?

<a
class="ctl00__MainMenu_1
DynamicMenuItemStyle
ctl00__MainMenu_6"
href="#"
style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;cursor:text;"
>My Text</a>

Matt Sollars

Hello.

I suggest that you make your style's cursor definition important. That
will make it override the auto-generated one.

..DynamicMenuItemStyle {
cursor: hand !important;
}

I hope this helps out!