Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session timeout

Session timeout

=?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=

Hello everybody

my ASP.NET app is running fine on my development system. But some errors occured after installation on another server. I believe the reason is a session timeout
My question is therefore: Which settings influence the session timeout except my timout settings in web.config? Is there also a timout in the IIS? Or can the timeout somewhere else be overwritten

Thanks a lo

Jennife

MattC

Jen,

Try looking in IIS, go to the properties of your website and select the
Directory tab. Now click the Configuration button down by the Application
Setting area. Now select the Options tab.

You should see Session Timeout settings.

MattC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...