Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > GridView and binding to a DataSet (what about the other tables?!?!)

GridView and binding to a DataSet (what about the other tables?!?!)

Keith Patrick

I have a stored proc that returns a dataset of several different summary
tables. But I need different gridviews to display different tables from
that proc. However, the GetView method in SqlDataSourceView only returns
the view named "Table". My question is: what about the other tables? I
can't get their names, and I can't find a way to bind to them, so I have 3
different gridviews, but they only want to show the first table whereas, I
need GV1 to show table 1, GV2 to show table 2, etc.
BTW: I cannot change the return value of the proc, and I'd rather not write
code to get this working, as it defeats the purpose of
GridView.DataSourceID/DataSourceControl