Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ObjectDataSource feeding off a SqlDataSource

ObjectDataSource feeding off a SqlDataSource

Keith Patrick

Is there a way in ASP.Net 2 without subclassing to have an ObjectDataSource
get its object(s) from a call to a stored proc that returns XML? Ideally, I
need features of all 3, as I'd like to have the SqlDataSource's XML get
possibly transformed ala XmlDataSource before getting deserialized by
ObjectDataSource, and so far, the only way I see to do it is to create a
custom datasource.