Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Login Web Control

Login Web Control

BigSam

I've 2 questions about the ASP.Net 2.0 login control:
1. How do I set the focus to the User Name when the page is loaded?
2. I want to make a menu visable & enabled in my master page, depending on
the role of the user; i.e. 1 menu for users and another for the application
administrator. I know how to prevent the users from getting to the
administrator pages, but for a clean apperance, I don't want them to see a
menu with functionality they don't have. How do I determine the User's Role
when they login?

Thanks in advance