Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to access a dynamic-created html checkbox in code?

how to access a dynamic-created html checkbox in code?

trank

I created some checkboxes(<input type=checkbox>) dynamically,and then I'd
like to access these checkboxes in code behind using C#.
For they are not standard controls like Windows Checkbox, I can't catch it
by FindControl().....how can i do this?
Many thanks a lot!

By trank

Kevin Spencer

Unless you created these checkboxes as some sort of Server Control, you
won't be able to access them in the CodeBehind class, as they will not be
members of your Page class.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"trank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I created some checkboxes(<input type=checkbox>) dynamically,and then I'd
> like to access these checkboxes in code behind using C#.
> For they are not standard controls like Windows Checkbox, I can't catch it
> by FindControl().....how can i do this?
> Many thanks a lot!
>
> By trank
> (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=

Hi, tran

Try to catch it through Request.Form("yourcheckbox")

Bin Song, MCP