Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView Control

TreeView Control

lwhitb1

I am using a TreeView Control inside a master page template. I am
populating the TreeView control with items from a database. What I
would like to do is figure out a way to keep track of the items the
user has previously selected. The problem is that there is another menu
bar on the top of my website, and when the user selects an item on that
menu, it loads another page that forces that TreeView control to load
again since this new page inherits the master page template. Is there a
way to keep the existing state of the TreeView Control in tact?

Thanks in advance.

Pipo

I did it via the Querystring.

"lwhitb1" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I am using a TreeView Control inside a master page template. I am
> populating the TreeView control with items from a database. What I
> would like to do is figure out a way to keep track of the items the
> user has previously selected. The problem is that there is another menu
> bar on the top of my website, and when the user selects an item on that
> menu, it loads another page that forces that TreeView control to load
> again since this new page inherits the master page template. Is there a
> way to keep the existing state of the TreeView Control in tact?
>
> Thanks in advance.

lwhitb1

Can you show me some sample code or a link for an example?

Thanks so much

--
Sent via .NET Newsgroups
http://www.dotnetnewsgroups.com