Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Output the HTML contents of a dynamically created control

Output the HTML contents of a dynamically created control

Oguzhan Filizlibay

Hi all,

I am trying to dynamically generate an Email message. I have a
function that dynamically generates the table, rows and cells and the
text.

After I finish with that, I want to output the HTML contents of the
control to a string which in turn will be used in a send email
function as the body of the message.

I have tried the renderControl method with no luck. Any ideas are
appreciated. Thanks,

Oguzhan

(Cross posting as I am not sure where this falls in)

Karl Seguin

Check out:
http://www.openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=45

I think the actual code might be buggy (I seem to remember someone saying
so), but it should give you a good idea of what you need to do

karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Oguzhan Filizlibay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to dynamically generate an Email message. I have a
> function that dynamically generates the table, rows and cells and the
> text.
>
> After I finish with that, I want to output the HTML contents of the
> control to a string which in turn will be used in a send email
> function as the body of the message.
>
> I have tried the renderControl method with no luck. Any ideas are
> appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Oguzhan
>
> (Cross posting as I am not sure where this falls in)

Oguzhan Filizlibay

That example works like a charm. Thanks a lot,

cheers,

Oguzhan