Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access Point

Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access Point

=?Utf-8?B?QWFyb24gU3B1bGVy?=

I am experiencing the problem listed at

I experienced this problem after installing a new motherboard (Gigabyte
K8U). How can I get the patch for this or resolve this problem? I've tried
different channels on the router and also removing any other wireless 2.4 GHz
(wireless phone, etc) devices in the area. With the same setup, prior to the
motherboard upgrade, I never experienced this issue...