Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Coloring Calendar !!!

Coloring Calendar !!!

Lorenzo

Hello there,
I am struggling with somenthing that might be a little too advanced (for
me). Thanks for any help in advance.

I have a database table that contains reservations for apartments, the table
structure is as follow:

IDReservation, IDApartment, dteArrival, dteDeparture etc.

What I would like to do is having the asp net calandar control render those
dates that are included in the table as taken coloring the differently.
I understand that I should use the onDayRender event but I have no idea how
to the code should go...!!!
Right now I don't think to add any further functionality to my calendar I
only need to display the color for example red for dates that are taken!

I don't have much so far in mind...

I can retrieve a dataset for my Reservation table and then have a subroutine
looking into the rows to see what dates are taken but how to?

Ciao Lorenzo

Coloring xls retrieved as a BLOB object asgars ASP .Net 1 03-26-2006 02:01 AM
Coloring check box list controls Client side H. Scott Buckwalter ASP .Net 0 09-25-2003 02:24 PM
Re: Diff coloring Robert Hornsby Java 1 08-27-2003 09:13 PM
Win32::OLE, Excel, and coloring M. David Allen Perl 1 06-24-2003 11:38 PM

Advertisments