Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Control Design Mode

Custom Control Design Mode

Ram

Hey,
I'm writing a Custom control, and I want to write a ControlDesigner for
it.
But I want the html the ControlDesigner to render will use an external
css file, is it possible?
Thanks ahead