Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can User Control inherted from a User Controls?

Can User Control inherted from a User Controls?

ABC

I write a Base Web User Control which contains several public properties and
a Inherited Web User Control which only have some codes in new method. When
I use the Inherited Web User Control on Web Form, I don't know why the
Inherited Web User Control have not any properties inherited from Base Web
User Control.
How should I do?

The based web user control as:
using System;

namespace xxxx.UserControls
{
public class SystemTableDropDownListBase : System.Web.UI.UserControl
{

public SystemTableDropDownListBase() : base ()
{
}

public override void DataBind()
{
}

// Properties

public string ViewName
{
}

public string DataTextField
{
}

}
}

The Inherited Web User Control as:
namespace xxxx.UserControls
{
public class xxxxDropDownList : SystemTableDropDownListBase
{

public xxxxDropDownList() : base()
{
ViewName = "vstSalutation";