Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls Multipage

Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls Multipage

Rex Cho

I am using Multipage together with TabStrip.
I am trying to let the multipage automatically resize itself adjusting to
the size change of the browser.
Setting the propertys as Width = 100% Height = 100%, the Multipage adjust
its width according to the change of Browser's width.
However, the height is not doing that, instead, the original height is very
short.

I'd like to know two things,
1. Is there any way I can make the multipage automatically resize its height?
2. If not, is there anyway I can let the user resize the multipage?

Thanks.

Multipage Tif viewer SF ASP .Net 4 03-16-2009 04:33 PM
MultiPage Expert Please (Dynamic MultiPage controls) Russ ASP .Net Web Controls 8 07-01-2004 08:57 PM
WebControls: TabStrip, MultiPage, PageView szabelin ASP .Net 1 08-20-2003 07:24 AM
Multipage Printing - How do I Implement It? Nigel MCSD 1 08-16-2003 02:43 PM
Multipage Printing - How do I Implement It? Nigel ASP .Net 0 08-15-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments