Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > I am trying to move spaces to a weblistbox and when I move them...

I am trying to move spaces to a weblistbox and when I move them...

Eduardo78

I am working with a webapplication, I am trying to fill a listbox using a
Dataset. When I try to add some spaces between each field, the spaces are
trimmed. The spaces are not able to be displayed. If anyone knows how to
move spaces to a listbox, I would appreciate If you could explain how to make
it work.

thanks in advance,